What is Subclass 309 Visa?

Subclass 309 Offshore Temporary Partner Visa

  • You must be outside of Australia to lodge an application and for grant of visa.
  • You must evidence that you are either in a de facto or spousal relationship with the sponsor.
  • The sponsor must be either an Australian citizen, permanent resident or Eligible New Zealand Citizen.
  • This Visa is a temporary visa that remains in effect until there is a decision on your Subclass 100 Permanent Partner Visa.

Loved this? Spread the word

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}