How to Find the Forms

You will need to be able to find all the forms we are talking about during the Academy so this is a quick video to show you how to find them. The link below will take you to the Department of Home Affairs website shown on the screen.

Click here to visit the DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS website.

Note: The 40SP is not required for second stage partner visa applications.

Loved this? Spread the word

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}