With all forms, it’s super important you complete them accurately and in full – i.e. don’t leave anything blank or unanswered. As an overview here are the names of the forms and what they’re used for:
- 80 – Personal Particulars for Assessment Including Character Assessment. The Visa Applicant needs to fill out this form.
- 888 – Statutory Declaration by a Supporting Witness in Relation to a Partner or a Prospective Marriage Visa Application. This form needs to be completed by all Australian Witnesses.
- 929 – Change of address and/or Passport details. You can use this form to inform Immigration if you have, changed passports, got a new passport or moved to another address at any point AFTER you’ve lodged your visa application.
- 1221 – Additional Personal Particulars. This is a supplementary form required to support your visa application and is to be completed by ALL applicants who are 18 years of age or over.
- 1281 – Australian Values Statement. This form is more of a written statement that you need to sign to confirm that you have read The Life in Australia booklet.
- 1022 – Notice of Changes in Circumstances. Use this form to notify the department of any changes in your circumstances that affect any answers on your application form. You should use form 1023 Notification of incorrect answer(s) if you wish to notify the department that you have supplied it with any incorrect information.