Good-bye Bridging Visa

Great news! No need to obtain a Bridging Visa A or B in order to travel overseas! However, you will end up on a Bridging Visa if your application is refused and you are in Australia. It’s best to seek advice from a registered migration agent to know how to overcome any chances of a refusal.

Loved this? Spread the word

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}