The Form 1022 – Change in circumstances

If you need to make changes to you details with immigration after you have lodged your application, such as changing your address then you will need the Form 1022. This can all be done via the Immi Portal.

Loved this? Spread the word

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}